Friday, February 3, 2012



Randall's  grandson, Jason's 2nd child, a little boy,  is named Kason [a compilation of Jason and Kristen's names]  This little boy bring our total of grandkids to 22!   We have fond memories of Vegas. But, we're truly LOVING it here!!    Would you believe, I enjoy going outside every morning, bundling up for freezing temps to feed and water [the boiling water off the stove I pour in a bucket to melt the waters of goats, chickens,2 dogs, even a peacock!] I cart back to the house 2 buckets of 2by4 wood scraps so Randall can keep the kitchen woodstove going, He makes us breakfast each morning on it. The small kindling/ woodscraps I cart~ my hubby uses to stoke the kitchen stove. The kindling/woodscraps we've collected from a truss yard in Cedar City last year. It's great to be able to heat our home entirely with wood stoves!! It's a lot of work, but it's keeping us young!! We love Parowan.

No comments:

Post a Comment